RE: Preamp discussion (using mailing list)

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to have a meeting to discuss preamp issues in the next
week or so. The idea would be then, at that meeting, amongst other things,
to institute regular meetings on preamp issues.

Would every body get back to me with their availability for the next two
weeks.

Cheers, Jim.

James Pinfold
Professor of Physics