Re: FDC meeting minutes

Hi Gerard,

I have not released the final version yet. Please note that this is a
study based on the prototype preamp ASIC. I am re-checking dimensions as
there is not much space available. I am also performing thermal
simulations which affect the final design.

Regards,
Fernando

Gerard Visser wrote:
> Is Fernando's preamplifier board design available/posted somewhere? It
> would be good to have a chance to comment on it. Thanks,
>
>     Gerard
>
> Daniel S. Carman wrote:
>>
>> Folks,
>>
>> I have posted the minutes from today's FDC on the GlueX wiki at:
>>
>> http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Meetings
>>
>> Let me know if you have any comments or questions.
>>
>>                 Regards,
>>
>>                     Daniel

>> *                                                                    *
>> * Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org
>> *  * Staff Scientist                        office :
>> (757)-269-5586     *
>> * Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman
>> *

fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr;dom:;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606