FDC meeting minutes

FDC folks,

The minutes from our last FDC meeting have been posted on the wiki.
The location is:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/FDC_Meetings

I have included all of the work assignments that we laid out and
who is responsible for them.  Please look this over and make sure
that you cover every item where your name appears.  Let me know
if you have any questions.  The minutes are rather long, but we
have a lot of work ahead of us and we talked about a sizeable
number of topics during the meeting.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *