Re: Possible method for calibrating tension of FDC cathode plane

Hi Tim,
	Why not just do it electrostatically...? The force can be applied and
deflection measured quite accurately (from a capacitance measurement).
And it has a direct connection with what we are trying to control (the
deflection under electrostatic force field).
	Just a thought - but ignore me if this sounds crazy!

	Gerard