FDC Lab Space

I have negotiated the long term use of  a lab space for the FDC work.
The space, the back half of room 126 in the EEL building, is currently
occupied by the JLAB/DUKE Brain Imager which will be shipped out soon.
I cleaned out the Hall C SuperHarp area and we are currently using that
space for work on the tracking chambers lent by IUCF.  There is a vent
hood, a clean hood and a sink in this area.  There is a problem with the
space in that our immediate neighbor is the Hall C raster magnet area.
This means the space is only usable for a shop and not a chamber test
area so we will need to keep the space in the test lab. The phone number
in that space is x-7094.
Brian

--
Brian Kross