Meeting Minutes

Folks,

This morning we had a special FDC meeting to finalize the choice
of the FDC support frames for the cathodes and wire planes.  The
meeting minutes are located at:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/FDC_Meetings

Let me know if you have any comments or questions.  The final frame
size for the FDC has an I.D. of 970 mm and an O.D. of 1178 mm.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *