Re: Meeting today

Hi Dan --

        I have been wondering if it makes sense to try and
expand your regular FDC meetings to full tracking
meetings? If you can move your start time 15 minutes
later on Thursday, then we would be able to start participating
at CMU?

    thanks - Curtis
On Thu November 15 2007, Daniel S. Carman wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have heard rumors that there is some confusion about whether or
> not there is an FDC meeting today.  Of course we are having a
> meeting, I would not want anyone to have a free afternoon to get
> real work done.  Anyway, the meeting is scheduled to start at
> 1:30 p.m. in F227.  See you all there.
>

> 				Regards,
>
> 					Daniel

> * Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
> * Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
> * Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *

Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University
Fax:    (412) 681-0648            Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
cmeyer@ernest.phys.cmu.edu  http://www.curtismeyer.com/