FDC meeting agenda

Folks,

Our next (and last for the year 2007) FDC meeting is scheduled
for Thursday at 1:30 p.m..  The agenda is included below.

FDC Weekly Meeting Agenda
Dec. 20, 2007
-----------------------------

1. Composite wire frame construction update.
2. Wire winding contract status and timeline.
3. Wire frame transport/storage box status.
4. Cooling system update and positioning of daughter board connectors.
5. STB/HVTB design update.
6. Composite cathode prototype construction update.
7. Plans for cathode flatness measurements.
8. +/-75 deg. cathode mounting.
9. Work plans for Denny.
10. Test Lab setup status -- ASIC study results.
11. B-field analysis update (overview of analysis results).
12. Cathode board readout design/procurement plans.
13. Discussion on drawings.

If anyone from the outside would like to participate let me know
beforehand so that we can set up the conference call.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *