Conversion points plots

Hi Beni,

    We started going over slides prepared for the FDC mini-review
yesterday and one suggestion was to include a couple of your scatter
plots like in your document at:
http://dustbunny.physics.indiana.edu/~bzihlman/rep1_targetsmeared.pdf
figure 4 or 5. What we'd like specifically, is 2 plots like this, one
showing the march 2007 geometry and one showing the current dual
cathodes design. Ideally, they would both have the same color ramp scale
with the old geometry showing the FDC frames as a much "hotter" color
than the new geometry. Mihajlo should have hdgeant executables for both
of these geometries. Would it be possible for you to generate these in a
short time frame like say, by Tuesday next week?

-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[