Charged particle tracking page on the wiki

Hi Folks,

    I've tried to start gathering some information on overall charged
particle tracking on a single wiki page. This supplements the
information on the individual CDC and FDC pages. Right now, it mainly
consists of a set of links to relevant documentation. This may be
incomplete so please add to it if needed.

    Also on the page is a link to a restricted page where I wanted to
start gathering information on the physics motivation for the design
specs of the tracking chambers. This is needed in the short term for the
March review and in the long term for the success of the experiment. I
posted some minutes from a brief discussion some of us had yesterday on
the topic so please take a look and add any comments. We will discuss
this some more at Thursday's tracking meeting.

    The page can be found at:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Charged_Particle_Tracking

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[