LV & HV distribution documents updated

Hello everyone,

I have updated the documentation on the LV and HV distribution systems
for the FDC and CDC on the portal. You will notice that additional
details have been added. Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Summary of changes:

1. HV - Due to reliability concerns, changed HV connectors at the
detector disconnect from Radiall to Fischer.

2. LV - One ERNI cable now powers 2 cards, everywhere. The number of LV
channels is now better defined for the FDC and CDC and with CAEN and
WIENER supply systems. Also, added more information on the LV
distribution box, including circuit breakers.

Regards,
Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA