Conference call - FDC & CDC Tests with Preamps

Hello everyone,

I would like to set up a conference call for the week of 31 March 2008.

The reason for this conference call is to determine what tests need to
be performed so we can provide Mitch with a final set of specifications
for the GAS-2 BASIC. Mitch has indicated that his group will complete
the design and layout of the GAS-2 ASIC in April and submission is
anticipated for June 2008.

Presently, I have the following information on instrumentation:

1. CDC - 1 preamp, 1 18m cable, 1 shaper, 2 8-ch, 200ASPS SIS ADC and 1
125 MHz clock distribution.
2. AFDC - 4 preamp, 2 18m cables, 2 shapers, 1 8-ch 105ASPS, 1 8-ch 200
ASPS SIS ADC and 1 125 MHz clock distribution.

I would like to suggest that we outline a test plan that includes
measuring the dynamic range, noise, chamber gain, HV plateau with the
anticipated gas mixtures, amplitude distributions, gallery of pulses, etc.

Please let me know what time suits your schedules better. Would Monday,
31 March at 10:00 a.m. work?

Regards,
Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA