No meeting this week

Folks,

Due to the need to be available for "homework" assignments from
the review committee on Friday morning, we cannot schedule an
FDC group meeting this week.  However, I will be sending around
requests for information/updates from the relevant folks to
make sure that we stay on track before our next scheduled FDC
meeting on April 3.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *