Tracking meeting next week

Hi All,

    Now that we've had a couple of hours to bask in the afterglow of the
successful tracking/PID review, it's time to start thinking about what
work is needed over the next few months leading up to the CD-3 review. I
personally am interested in figuring out what special Monte Carlo
studies are needed and what other work on the reconstruction will be
required. I'm going to suggest that we meet next Friday (April 4th) at
11:00am to discuss this and any other near-term tracking-related work
that needs to be coordinated by the larger group.

    I have set up a wiki page for the meeting with a preliminary agenda
here:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Apr._4%2C_2008_Tracking_CDC/FDC

    Please let me know if this time won't work for you and we can
possibly arrange a different time.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[