FDC meeting tomorrow

Folks,

Our next FDC group meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 1:30 p.m.
in F228.  The agenda is included below.  I would request that if
you cannot make the meeting, please let me know.  Also send me
an email update before the meeting summarizing the things that
you are working on so that I can report this information during
the meeting and get it into the minutes.

				Regards,

					Daniel

FDC Weekly Meeting Agenda
Apr. 24, 2008
-----------------------------

1. Full-scale prototype update.
    - procurement update (outstanding items: HV capacitors,
      2nd construction station, rails/rail assemblies,
      2-mm Rohacell)
    - update on progress in preparing the cathode board PR
       - discussion with board house re: electrical tests/QA procedures
       - discussion with board house re: flatness specs.
    - clean room space request/occupancy date
    - long term cathode board storage
    - short terms plans for wire frame construction
2. Wire winding planning.
    - progress update from IUCF
3. Composite cathode prototype construction update.
    - tensioned cathode construction progress/lessons learned
    - flatness measurement update and plans
    - 5 micron vs. 2 micron option
4. Ground connection scheme.
    - Overview writeup feedback
5. Gas volume definition. (Bill)
    - impedance/flow calculation results
    - definitions of holes in cathodes
    - how to modify design?
6. Cathode board discussion. (Roger)
    - soldering tests
    - document for QA/stuffing/cleaning cathodes (Roger)
    - document for QA/stuffing/cleaning cathode daughter boards (Roger)
7. STB/HVTB update. (Kim)
    - discussion of milling requirements on PCBs
    - discussion on "final" shape of PCBs
    - document/instruction for board stuffing (Kim)
    - modifications to construction jig for component clearance
8. Small-scale prototype test update.
    - measurement results with new cathodes
    - progress on defining specs for ASICs
    - studies with 40/60 gas mixture
9. Wire quality document.
10. Frame construction procedure document review.
11. Design of gas handling system.
* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *