Re: photographs from FDC winding test

Hi Simon and Brian,

Great job by Brian and the crew at IUCF!

One more hurdle on the road to the full scale FDC construction has been
overcome. The pictures and movies remind me that this type of job does
not change much. I helped put together detectors at BNL quite a few
years ago and we employed hardware very similar to this, except for the
boots close to the wire and the scale.

If we just could send Brian to film school ...

Regards,
Fernando

Simon Taylor wrote:
> Hello, everyone.
>
> In case anyone is interested, I have put the photographs Brian took
> during his visit to Indiana in the following location:
> http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/detector/fdc/photographs/winding_test/
>
> Simon
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA