Next FDC Meeting

Folks,

Due to the Systems Review this week, we will not have our usual
FDC meeting on Thursday.  Our next scheduled meeting will be on
May 15.  As we will not be meeting this week, I would request
that you send me a short email updating me on your FDC-related
work progress.  We are still awaiting a cathode board PR version
from Roger.  This should come out today and hopefully be on
Elke's desk before C.O.B..  Let me know if you have any questions.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *