Re: meeting today

Elke,

I sent email to Curtis over the weekend suggesting that we cancel
today's combined FDC/CDC meeting and have not heard back yet.  Folks
on this end are not planning to meet today.  Our nominal plan is
to meet every other week, and I believe that we should continue our
joint meetings regularly starting on May 26 so that we can converge
on the ASIC design.

On the FDC side, Simon and I are working with Fernando to complete
the dynamic range specifications for the FDC anodes and cathodes
in the next week.  Hopefully we can meet this schedule.  We will
be circulating a writeup on our studies shortly.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *