June 02 Tracking Meeting

Dear GlueX Tracking Group -

   first, sorry for the delay in getting this out. I was quite sick last week,
but seem to have (mostly) recovered at this point. We do have our
tracking meeting scheduled for Monday June 2 at 1:30pm. I have set
up the template for the meeting on the Wiki, with the main topic
being the ASIC. Please link relevant documents to the Wiki Page.

   Also, David wanted to include a presentation on tracking software.
If this is still planned, could David add it to the end of the agenda?

   thanks in advance, and again, sorry for the delay in getting this
out.

   Curtis
--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University