Re: CDC Electronics Assembly

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for the drawing. I was actually thinking of sealing the pcb in the
endplate which would be much easier to seal than the connector.

Cheers,
 	Yves

                           /--------------------------------
                          /   Yves Van Haarlem
        _--~~--_         /
      /~/_|  |_\~\      /      Carnegie Mellon University
     |____________|    /        Department of Physics
     |[][][][][][]|:= /          Wean Hall room 8404
   __| __         |__ \       	 Pittsburgh, PA 15213
  |  |[] []  ==   |  |   \   	    Tel.:   +1 412 268-6949
  |  |____________|  |    \                  +1 412 641-9252
  /__\            /__\     \	      Fax.: +1 412 681-0648