FDC Readiness Review

Folks,

The FDC readiness review is scheduled for Thursday August 21 in
F326 starting at 1:30 p.m..  Folks who are in charge of the
discussions should ask for help from others who may have directly
done aspects of the work.  If you need others to make slides for
what they did, ask them so you can incorporate them into your talks.
Please make sure that all necessary drawings, prototypes, calculations,
sketches, measurements, etc are available for the review.  As always,
let me know if you have any questions as preparations get into full
swing.

Obviously we have much to do over the next several days to get
ready, so working together will be a key so we can be ready and
defend the detector design that we have been working so hard on
over the past few years.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *