Re: Discussion

Monday at 1:00pm also works for me. One question I have
is given that the connectior we are now looking at is not that
large, we might be able to leave them lined up like Slava now
has, but change which chamber wires connect to which
connector.

   Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University