Re: CDC connector

Hi guys, note where it says "hipot 100VAC". You can get one and test it
of course, but I don't think it will withstand 2.5kVDC. I don't believe
it is necessary (for this low power, current-limited application) to use
a connector officially rated for 2.5kVDC, but you do of course need one
which will not break down in practice, at say 1.5x the operating voltage.

	Gerard