Re: CDC meeting at 1:00pm today

Hi Curtis,

    We will be in a room with ESnet so you can connect up that way
today. Let me know a phone number if we need to call you.

Regards,
-David

Curtis A. Meyer wrote:
> Sorry for the confusion, I misread my calendar before coffee. I also
> had 1:00 down for the meeting.
>
>   -- Curtis
> On Wed October 1 2008, David Lawrence wrote:
>
>> Hi Curtis,
>>
>>     It was my understanding that we would meet at 13:00 today. We have
>> our regularly scheduled group meeting today at 11:00. Are you available
>> at 13:00 today?
>>
>> Regards,
>> -David
>>
>> Curtis A. Meyer wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone ,
>>>
>>>    I am just following up on our planned meeting at 11:00am
>>> today to continue our discussion of the CDC. I am happy to
>>> phone in (or be phoned) as last time. My phone number is
>>> (412) 268 2745.
>>>
>>>    curtis

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[