Re: CDC geometries

Hi Beni,

    Thanks for these. I was just thinking I should e-mail you to ask
about doing this so I could get jumping on it next week. Once again, you
beat me to it!

See you Monday.

-David

Beni Zihlmann wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> attached are 3 more geometry files for the CDC design checks where two
> geometries are the once we decided on during the last meeting:
> 1) CentralDC_HDDS.xml_allplus_allminus
>    -> first stereo super layer all 8 layers +6 degree and second
> stereo super layer all layers -6 degree.
>    -> Some of the positions have slightly changes because I used an
> optimized algorythm to calculate the
>        best stereo angles.     2) CentralDC_HDDS.xml_3degreestereo
>     -> same as 1) but all stereo angles are either +3 or -3 degree
>

> 3) CentralDC_HDDS.xml_29layerspecial
>    -> special geometry trying to improve on the forward angle problem.
> the configuration is
>        4 axial, 14 stereo (8+, 6-),  11 axial
>        by moving inner 4 axial layers closer to the inner wall and 2
> less stereo layers  got more space to add
>        one more axial layer
>
> cheers,
> Beni

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[