Tracking Meeting time

Hi All,

    I apologize. I completely forgot that I had agreed to cover a lab
Monday afternoon for a colleague that covered my lab the other week when
I was out of town at ACAT08. I WILL have results to show on Monday, but
it would need to be either in the morning or sometime after 4:00pm. Is
there any chance we could have the Tracking Meeting at 9:00am?

Regards,
-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[