Re: Tracking meeting Monday

Hi Curtis,

    We have the online meeting on Wednesday at that time. How about
after that is over on Wednesday at 15:00?

Regards,
-David

Curtis A. Meyer wrote:
> Hi David -
>
>   I am happy to shift the meeting until later this week. Does Wednesday
> at 1:30 work?
>
>   Curtis
> On Mon January 19 2009, David Lawrence wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>>     Last week we decided to have another tracking meeting on Monday (Jan
>> 19.). It turns out this is MLK day and the lab is closed. Is it possible
>> we can meet either Tuesday or Wednesday? I will have some things to show
>> then.
>>
>> Regards,
>> -David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[