Next FDC group meeting

FDC folks,

Due to this week's GlueX Collaboration meeting, our next FDC
group meeting is scheduled for Thursday, February 5 at 1:30 p.m..
I will send out an email reminder next week. For those interested,
Simon is giving the FDC update talk and it is scheduled for
Friday at 12:10 p.m..

Folks working on the cathode R&D program (Brian, Mark, Bill, Eugene,
David) should send schedule updates to Chuck.  This is important
so that we can keep on top of things. You all realize the
schedule is extremely tight.  If you have any questions, please let
me know.

 				Regards,

 					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *