Next FDC Group Meeting

Folks,

We will have our next FDC group meeting tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. in
F326. Folks involved in the cathode R&D work should give schedule
updates to Chuck Hutton by the end of the day today.

The agenda for the meeting is given below.

 				Regards,

 					Daniel

FDC Weekly Meeting Agenda
March 19, 2009
-----------------------------
1. Full-scale prototype update.
     - sense and field wire testing
        - mass spectroscopy
        - QA test document
     - test fit of wire frame protective cover + platter schedule
2. Wire frame update.
     - update from IUCF
     - wire deadening for prototype
     - update of construction document based on lessons learned
3. Cathode R&D update.
     - schedule review
     - cathode sandwich prototype update
        - cathode construction document
     - cathode edge cutting
        - lessons learned
        - procedures manual
     - construction plans for next week
     - status of G10 order
     - cathode board PR update
     - cathode daughter board PR update
     - document for QA/soldering/cleaning cathodes
     - document for QA/stuffing/cleaning cathode daughter boards
4. Miscellaneous
     - cooling system test report
     - HV connections to packages
5. Prototype tests
     - small-scale prototype resolution study update
     - update on reorganization of EEL 126
     - update on cosmic ray stand movement
     - test plan for full-scale prototype
* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *