Re: Feedthru material

Hi Tim -

  there were a number of concerns raised about Delrin and ageing. Noryl
is a safe
material for a chamber. As per the glass filled poly carbonate, we will
need to do
a bit of research.

   I think that we can arrange a time on Wed. or Thur. we just need to
get the relevant
people on board.

  Curtis

--
Prof. Curtis A. Meyer		Department of Physics
Phone:	(412) 268-2745		Carnegie Mellon University