Re: [Beamtest Analysis] - Attn:Dave and Simon - odd tphoton spectra(fwd from Simon)

Hall D barrel calorimeter:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:45:43 -0500 (EST)
From: Simon Taylor <staylor@jlab.org>
To: Blake Leverington <leverinb@uregina.ca>
Cc: David Lawrence <davidl@jlab.org>, halld-bcal@jlab.org
Subject: Re: [Beamtest Analysis] - Attn:Dave and Simon  - odd tphoton
    spectra

Hi, Blake.

I believe the explanation is this:
The last timing calibration for the tagger counters was done relative to
signals in the veto (using one of the special veto-triggered runs).  The
times you plot are relative to the (presumably) production trigger.  The
T-counters are not guaranteed to be exactly in time in hardware at the
trigger level.

Simon