Re: [Beamtest Analysis] - Attn:Dave and Simon - odd tphoton spectra

Hall D barrel calorimeter:

One further note:

If the T-counters have been lined up relative to the veto (as Simon
suggested). This should be checked, but once calibrated, any T-counter can
be used as a reference and will significantly enhance statistical samples
for tests.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab