Re: NKUA report (fwd from Zisis)

Hall D barrel calorimeter:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:51:48 -0600
From: Zisis Papandreou <zisis@uregina.ca>
To: Christina Kourkoumeli <hkourkou@phys.uoa.gr>
Cc: george.lolos@uregina.ca, Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>
Subject: Re: NKUA report

Ok, Christine:

I fetched it from your directory on CERN and will work on it tomorrow.

Cheers, Zisis...

On Nov 22, 2006, at 9:31 AM, Christina Kourkoumeli wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have read the bibliography and and all the changes which Elton
> suggested
> (in red)-including few new measurements.The .doc document is
> uploaded on
> my public CERN accoubnt (I tried the Regina portal without success).I
> think that Zisis or eorge made some changes before putting it on
> the GlueX
> portal. Can you please redo it and put it on the portal?
>                  Best regards,
>                  Christine
>> Hi Christina:
>>
>> Carl sent a list of possible references and I'll look into them
>> and see
>> whether one or more are relevant and I'll include them.  If you can
>> update the table or sent it to me, I'll put it in.
>>
>> As for the names, when I tried to submit the document and put authors
>> names, none of the NKUA names, including yours, was on the list of
>> names
>> on the portal and there was no option to include them manually.  As I
>> stated yesterday, now Zisis has inserted all NKUA names so when I
>> update
>> the report, all names will be listed as co-authors not only on the
>> report itself but on the compiled list of authors on the portal.
>>
>> I hope this answers some issues.
>>
>> George
>>
>> Christina Kourkoumeli wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> Indeed the names are easy, they were there when we wrote it up.
>>> As far as point 2 is concerned,I already have a value for the
>>> 2.0kV and
>>> we
>>> will get the others next week(I am in Gva now).About similar
>>> measurements:I do not know of any unless you mean the ones on the
>>> Platacon.Also Hamamatsu didn't know of anything but I can make a
>>> serious
>>> web search.
>>>                             Cheers,Christine

---
Dr. Zisis Papandreou		|  email: zisis@uregina.ca
Department of Physics	|  tel. : (306) 585-5379
University of Regina		|  tel. : (306) 585-4149
Regina, SK  S4S 0A2		|  fax. : (306) 585-5659
World Wide Web:    http://www.phys.uregina.ca/sparro/zisis/