Radiated noise from the Cockcroft Walton bases

Hi Paul,

Joe Beaufait, who has been working on installation issues in Hall D, asked
me about the radiation noise from the Cockcroft Walton bases. Could you
remind me in what detail this has been checked? Recall that we will be
operating relatively near to the drift chambers. Since you have 100 bases
built, some checkes could be done fairly quickly. I know that we did not
have any noise issues in RadPhi, but there were no chambers in the system.

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave