BCAL timing (fwd from David)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:27:24 -0400
From: David Lawrence <david.lawrence1@cox.net>
To: Blake Leverington <leverinb@uregina.ca>
Cc: halld-cal@jlab.org
Subject: BCAL timing

Hi Blake,

    I have just added a page to the wiki under BCAL analysis and today's
date. The URL is:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/BCal_Beam_Test_Plots%2C_April_4%2C_2007

It shows some plots and describes *a* method of extracting the timing
resolution from the BCAL without using the tagger timing (we're still
working on that). I would urge you to take a look and think about how
valid the method is. I also uploaded the ROOT macros used to make the
plots. They are linked at the bottom of the page. You should also take a
look and make sure I didn't make any mistakes!

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
-David