list of assignments for bcal decision

Hi Bcal enthusiasts,

I would like to reserve an hour on Monday afternoon (I suggest 1:00 pm) to
review issues that need addressing before the Bcal decision meeting the
following week. Below is a list of issues that need updates. I have put
some names down on the likely candidates for reporting on these.

It might also be useful to go over the format/schedule for the Bcal review
(times, format, etc). Do we want to ask a couple of persons which are not
direcly in the project to give us some feedback?

I would also ask George/Zisis to prepare a 1-2 page table of Bcal design
parameters in a format similar to what was done for the drift chambers
before the DC review (See for example GlueX-doc-740). We will need this
for all subsystems in preparation for CD-2, so this is a good time to
create it for the Bcal. (This information is in various documents and it
will be useful to summarize it into a couple of pages).

Topics (please send me items that are missing)

0.  How to summarize how physics needs drive the design specs
        - energy resolution
        - energy threshold

1.  SiPM
	- linearity/dynamic range
	  - need for amplification
	- need for cooling?
          - measurements of dark rate (Carl)
          - spectrum of dark noise (Carl)
	- lifetime (DESY experience) (George)
        - outline of single electronics channel (LV/disc/signal/etc)
          (George/Zisis)
	- budgetary estimate from SensL

2.  Planacon
	- amplifier/shaper (Carl/Vladimir?)
	- light guide design / optics of light collection of WC into
          fibers (George?)
	- placement
          - B-field map of fringe field (David)
	- lifetime