Re: list of assignments for bcal decision

Hi Elke:

Your suggestion for the Monday afternoon session is certainly sound.
The optimal timing, if there's one, also depends on what we address on
Monday morning . As for the report I wrote, keep in mind the figures
will be improved but I thought the content brings together issues never
before brought into one document and shows the BCAL-Sensor system as one
for the first time.  Good reading and please feel fee to suggest
additions and raise questions.

Have a good weekend,

George

P.S. For those of us who have been around JLab, GlueX and DOE reviews
long enough, "we feel your pain" as Clinton said :-) .  Hang in there,
there must be a light at the end of the tunnel that is not the train
coming :-D