Re: Calorimetry Meeting (fwd from Curtis)

Thanks Alex -

     this is indeed a very important issue, thanks for updating your
document to reflect to different ranges. It might we worth adding the
meanings of A-G to the caption of Figure 5. Similarly, it is probably
worth noting in the captions that Figures 6 and 7 are case "G" in Figure
5.

    In addition, while these are  imporant reactions, (gamma p -> p pi0 pi0 and
p pi0 eta), they are in the class of what I call "hard to do", with phi->K+K-
being the worst example. Having someone repeat your studies with other
likely hybrid reactions would also be important.

    Finally, it is crucial that we undertand this effect well in our MonteCarlo.
As such, discsusions in the software meeting are a very good idea.

    cheers - Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University