BCAL run 2334

Hi Zisis,

    I was trying to remember what exactly I said I would do with the ADC
values for run 2334 at the calorimetry meeting on Tuesday. I remember
you asked me to check on bcal_mon. I just looked at it and it appears
the pedestals are not subtracted for the histograms:

channel_vs_ped_slot18
channel_vs_ped_slot19
id_vs_adc

The ones with pedestal subtraction are:

id_vs_E
adcsumN
adcsumS
adcsumN_vs_adcsumS

For bcal_dst and bcal_ascii, the pedestals are subtracted from the
values that go into the tree (n1:n18, s1:s18) and ASCII file respectively.

I have some vague recollection that you wanted a bcal_dst file for run
2334 without pedestal subtraction. Is this right?

Please advise.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[