Re: sampling fluctuations

Beautiful!  I think I want the bottom right plot of Figure 13.
Thanks for including the deposited energy sampling fraction, this is
the relevant term for MC simulations since fluctuations in sampling
fraction due to losses outside the module are already effectively
modeled.  For now I will treat the mean sampling fraction as
constant. Variations only seem to be at the couple of percent level
and at very low energy.

Thanks Blake!

-Matt