Re: Number of p.e. and SiPM requirements

Hi Elton:

I will go over your numbers carefully and discuss them in detail with
Zisis and Andrei who has done so much work on the subject.  While we
have extracted the number of P.E.'s from a combination of blue and green
SciFi's read out by blue PMT's, now we're extracting the numbers with
green SciFi's and green sensitive PMT's on loan from the UofA.  So,
within a week or so we will have further info and I will report them
during the meeting next week and we can meet separately and review the
subject.  However, the number that will really count in the end is what
we'll get with green SciFi's and the SiPM-arrays that will give us more
reliable results because we have a well mapped PDE curve for the SiPM's.

More later,

Cheers,

George