Rough outline for Calorimetry Doc

Hi,

At last week's calorimetry meeting we decided to put together a rough
outline for the calorimetry documentation that we would review at
this weeks calorimetry meeting.  There has already been some info
exchanged between the UR guys and Alex on a few parts.  I've tried to
rough out the outline for the FCAL and also "performance" parts.  We
should review all of this at this weeks calorimetry meeting and try
to finalize some writing assignments.  The goal is to write a self
contained document at the level of a design report.

-Matt

Introduction
----------------

(Alex's content here.)

BCAL Design
------------------

(George/Zisis content here.)

FCAL Design
------------------

- Introduction/Background
* lead glass calorimetry
* RadPhi and E852 experience
* motivate design parameters/specs

- Detector Design
* light coupling optimization / magnetic field
* CW bases
* FADC Readout
* mechanical

- Performance/Operation
* resolution
* low energy threshold / dynamic range
* radiation hardness
* calibration
* noise suppression (timing)

Full Calorimetry Performance
----------------------------------

- Simulation / Reconstruction Description
* what is modeled and parametrized
* material description
* clustering algorithms
* four-vector resolution

- Physics Simulations
* efficiency as a function of polar angle
* pi^0 and eta reconstruction
* identifying hadronic final states with neutrals (signal purity)
* amplitude analysis of neutral sates (acceptance)