Contact Information for Electronics

Hello everyone,

    I would like to compile a list of personnel from each of the
detector groups that I can interface with regarding matters of interest
to the electronics and detectors, implementation, procurement and
deployment. These people will be included in any emails relevant to each
of the detectors and are expected to participate in any design
considerations applicable to their detectors. Please provide the
following contact information: detector, responsibility/interest, email,
phone.

TAGGER -
HODOSCOPE -
START -
UPV -
CDC -
FDC -
BCAL -
FCAL -
TOF -
RICH -
DIRK -

    Thanks in advance and happy Thanksgiving,
Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA