Re: light collection in bcal outer layers

HI Christina,

I agree that we need to take a look at all our options. The note was just
an effort to establish a baseline. For the field-resistant pmts, what is a
practical field for their operation? At some previous time I thought I
concluded that a mirrow would still be required, but we should check this
again. We should add this discussion to the agenda for the calorimeter
meeting on Fri as I have not presented this before.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave