Re: Simulation section of CDR

Hi all,

I've received detailed comments from Alex on this section including a
lot of typographical issues.  I hope to incorporate these sometime
today and circulate a new draft.  Feel free to read for scope and
content, but at this stage you may want to wait until the next draft
before doing a detailed markup.

-Matt