Re: Attenuation length for GEANT

Hi All,
looking at comic ray data with F8-00 lead glass and FEU-84-3 pmts I  get
similar numbers
as in the note from Richard also around 90cm.
Currently in the gluex monte-carlo in "hitFCal.c" the attenuation is set
to 160cm, however
it was set to 100cm before but later on modified to 160cm. No idea about
when and why
it happened.

cheers,
Beni