updated outer pmt light guide doc

Dear collaborators,

I have updated GlueX-doc-959 with new values for the reflectivity (reduced
0.95 to 0.85) and added a new configuration to couple the vertical leg to
a Winston Cone. This new geometry recovers most of the losses of light due
to the mismatch of geometries between 2" cylinder and the square light
guide. The acceptance for this geometry is 31%.

George: Included in the write up are a new table of acceptances and
discussion which you can use to update your presentation. Let me know if
you have any questions or need specific plots, etc.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave