Re: Daylights savings switch

Hi All,

    I have set up the scheduler so that everyone can enter the times
they are UNavailable for the weekly calorimeter meeting. Please mark
times according to the JLab clock (which will be moving forward 1 hour
due to daylight savings time this weekend).

    You can access the scheduler at:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/ScheduleIt/

Regards,
-David

Zisis Papandreou wrote:
> Hi Elton:
>
> unfortunately, I teach Tue and Thu from 10:30-12:00 EST (8:30-10:00am
> Regina).  How about if David set's up the schedule page so that we can
> all indicate our availabilities?
>
> Cheers, Zisis...
>
> On Mar 7, 2008, at 7:13 AM, Elton Smith wrote:
>

>> Hi Zisis and calorimeter group,
>>
>> We need to find a time that is convenient with all the major contributors
>> to this group: Fcal (IU), Bcal (Regina), UPV? (FSU), calibration(Athens).
>> I'm not sure if a happy time can be found between Regina and Athens, but
>> the only option would be late morning. For my schedule the only options
>> are Tue and Thu. So I make the following suggestion and let people
>> comment: Thu at 11:00-12:30.
>>
>> Please, each institution, comment on this time.
>>
>> Hopefully, we can start the first meeting next week.
>>
>> Thanks, Elton.
>>

>> Elton Smith
>> Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
>> 12000 Jefferson Ave
>> Suite # 16
>> Newport News, VA 23606
>> elton@jlab.org <mailto:elton@jlab.org>
>> (757) 269-7625
>> (757) 269-6331 fax
>>
>> On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, Zisis Papandreou wrote:
>>
>>> Hello gents:
>>>
>>> it is that time of the year to remind you that Saskatchewan is
>>> conservative and God-fearing, and does not believe in manufactured
>>> conditions such as daylight savings or other business/government
>>> unnatural creations.
>>>
>>> Therefore, since you guys switch on Sunday March 9 and until November
>>> 2, we will be 2 hours behind in time.  In turn this means that the
>>> 10am EST time slots of the Wednesday Hall D meeting and Friday
>>> Calorimetry meetings will be 8am for us and thus nobody from Regina
>>> can attend.
>>>
>>> The calorimetry slot must be changed.  The HallD one can stay the
>>> same, provided that Elton agrees to to do the Calorimetry reporting
>>> on our behalf.  Again, keep in mind the issue of Athens in these time
>>> slot discussions, and that Europe switches on March 30.
>>>
>>> Please let us know what you propose.
>>>
>>> Cheers, Zisis...
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Dr. Zisis Papandreou |  email: zisis@uregina.ca
>>> <mailto:zisis@uregina.ca>
>>> Department of Physics |  tel. : (306) 585-5379
>>> University of Regina |  tel. : (306) 585-4149
>>> Regina, SK  S4S 0A2 |  fax. : (306) 585-5659
>>> World Wide Web:    http://www.phys.uregina.ca/sparro/zisis/
>>>

> ---
> Dr. Zisis Papandreou |  email: zisis@uregina.ca <mailto:zisis@uregina.ca>
> Department of Physics |  tel. : (306) 585-5379
> University of Regina |  tel. : (306) 585-4149
> Regina, SK  S4S 0A2 |  fax. : (306) 585-5659
> World Wide Web:    http://www.phys.uregina.ca/sparro/zisis/

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[