Re: Daylights savings switch

Hi Elton:

I cannot make the times and days you listed but as long as Zisis can or perhaps Andrei from Regina, it's O.K. with me.

George

>>> Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org> 03/07/08 7:13 AM >>>

Hi Zisis and calorimeter group,

We need to find a time that is convenient with all the major contributors
to this group: Fcal (IU), Bcal (Regina), UPV? (FSU), calibration(Athens).
I'm not sure if a happy time can be found between Regina and Athens, but
the only option would be late morning. For my schedule the only options
are Tue and Thu. So I make the following suggestion and let people
comment: Thu at 11:00-12:30.

Please, each institution, comment on this time.

Hopefully, we can start the first meeting next week.

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave