Effect of non-uniform response to cal resolution

Hi Richard,

I have taken a quick look at your work on estimating the effect of
non-uniform response to calorimeter resolution. It looks like it will be a
useful tool for evaluating the effect of non-uniformities on the
resolution.

I had asked Andrei and Beni to review the document for comments today.
Beni will be preparing for his move so won't be able to participate this
morning. I have not heard from Andrei. So for the discussion today I don't
think it will be very productive to go into all the detail of derivations
in the paper itself, but rather simply give a brief description of the
method and then concentrate on sections 5-7 which can give us some
guidance on how to translate the changes in resolution into requirements
for uniformity of readout and light guide design.

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave